Bredbo Valley View farm - providing quality education in Permaculture and sustainable living practices.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Douuuh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Mrs D

Somebody is advertisng a Khaki Campbell Drake for sale - it's only $10 and it's really close to you - hey, look, the lady has the same name as well - and phone number - that's strange?????

Did I tell you all about the time the Cook locked her keys in the car?? I was close by, in uniform, so She aked me if I could help - with out a second thought I immediately ripped off my pants and rubbed them against the door - it opened like magic. She asked me how I did it? I just said "they are my khaki's"........... The rest is history... Haha....

I shouldn't blog when I'm really tired.

4 comments:

Laura Paine Carr said...

I don't know why not? Except your post may get you into a bit of trouble... ;-)

The Duck Herder said...

haahaa everyone is a comedian. ANd you really should get some sleep!

Yes, I thought I would give the last little drake a shot at not ending up in Mario's freezer!

Would you like to buy a drake (a spare car key) ? OH, thats right, you already HAVE ONE!!!!!

hello to the cook!

Old Nev said...

I tried some CK&C pork while I was up there. They have set the bar pretty high. I guess I am going to have to try the Valley View variety to see what the pollies get so excited about.

Ed Winkle said...

I know about trying to blog when you are tired! It doesn't work too well! Found your blog by clicking next blog, there were you in Australia! Spent the month of February teaching notill in New Zealand. It was a trip of a lifetime!